We are delighted to announce that we will be holding a free Invisalign Open Day on Saturday 22nd May. On the day, we’ll have special offers on your Invisalign Smile Makeover treatment package if you decide to go ahead!
- Initial Consultation worth £75
- Over £300 off Invisalign Go Treatment
- Orthodontic Assessment from a Specialist Orthodontist on the day worth £80
- Free intraoral 3D Scan- No uncomfortable Impressions!!
- Free intraoral xrays worth £60
- Free Tooth Whitening at end of treatment worth £250
- Free Essix Retainers worth £111 per arch
- Incisal Edge Bonding for half price at the end of treatment if necessary worth £150 per tooth
- Oral Health starter kit worth over £50 including Electric Toothbrush
- Up to 2 extra sets of extra aligners if later tweaks need to be made (up to 6 months after treatment completion)
- All future review appointments included free of charge
How will it work?
You’ll attend a complimentary consultation with one of our Invisalign dentists, have a 3D intraoral scan of your teeth and even see a 3D simulation of how your smile could look post-treatment!
What is Invisalign?
Invisalign is a teeth straightening treatment which uses a series of clear aligners to gradually straighten your teeth over a period of time. Invisalign is a popular treatment which has been used to treat millions of patients across the world. Treatment can take between 4 and 18 months depending on your particular case and desired outcome. Invisalign aligners are worn for 22 hours per day; removed only for eating and drinking. Every few weeks you will move onto a new aligner until your teeth move into their final positions. At the end of treatment we will provide you with retainers to keep your new, straight smile in position for life!
What is a 3D intraoral scan?
Our state-of-the-art 3D scanner allows us to take impressions of your smile – needed for treatments such as Invisalign or home teeth whitening – without using the messy, uncomfortable moulds you may be used to. The scanner takes hundreds of photos of your teeth every second to formulate a 3D image of your entire smile in great detail. Using AI technology, the scanner can also show a simulation of how your teeth will move into their final position and therefore how your smile will look after your treatment has finished.
Spaces on our Open Day are very limited and often full up very fast, so please contact us using the details below.